The BodyHoliday 1 Mile Swim
- Swimming (Open water)
The BodyHoliday 1 Mile Swim with Keri-anne Payne will see swimmers of all abilities having fun and taking part in this stunning Caribbean location. Starting and ending on the resorts’ pristine beach, the race will take place in the beautiful turquoise waters of Cariblue Bay.
Keri-anne Payne, Double World Champion and Olympic Silver Medalist, will be at The BodyHoliday the weeks before and after the 1 Mile Swim offering The BodyHoliday SwimFit program including morning beach fitness classes to guests as well as leading bespoke open water swimming programmes.
Need some expert tuition?
Why not join our preparation camp prior to the event.
Overview of this event
- The BodyHoliday 1 Mile Swim with Keri-anne is equivalent to 64 lengths of a 25 metre pool.
- The average completion time is 45 minutes.
- The one mile race will start on the north side of the Cariblue Beach.
- Swimmers will swim out and back twice in an M-shape style finishing on the south side of the beach
- Each finisher will receive a medal and t-shirt
Triscape Founder, Open Water Swimming & Performance Nutrition Expert
Double World Champion and Olympic Silver medalist in open water swimming and represented Team GB in her third Olympic Games in Rio 2016.
Triscape’s Managing Director, Performance Coach, Pool Swimming Expert
Three time Olympian and Double Commonwealth Champion, Masters-level Executive Coaching and Leadership Mentoring
Sent direct to your inbox, our OnLine newsletter is packed with tips and tricks from our world leading experts